Terms & Conditions
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Gems For India website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Gems For India reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Gems For India 's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Gems For India is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Gems For India does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by Gems For India .
2. Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Website is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller's acceptance of Buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual's consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
3. Gems For India does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be soldor offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Gems For India does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Gems For India accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
4. Gems For India is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Gems For India cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Gems For India shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
5. Gems For India does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You area devised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
6. Gems For India does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
7. At no time shall Gems For India hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Gems For India have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Gems For India is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
8. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Gems For India is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. At no time shall Gems For India hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Gems For India have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. Gems For India is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
9. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.